Thursday, February 24, 2011

Adhesive

This arrived today in the mail:

Weld-On 3. Clear, water-thin, very fast curing solvent cement.

Actually a bottle much larger than that along with a needle-tipped squeeze bottle applicator and a poly funnel to get the stuff into the squeeze bottle. Styrene sheets are supposed to be here today as well. I saw FedEx on my street when I was home for lunch, so I'm guessing that by the time I'm done typing this I will have a box of plastic on my porch.

Astromech.Net has been down for about 2 weeks now. I really want to look up who was offering resin R5 head details but that info is on... Astromech.Net. Maybe scour through the Yahoo Group site later.

A slight change of plans, I'm going to concentrate on the head first. I hope to have it completed before DroidCon. Chris said he'd drive it out there for me, which is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment