Monday, February 6, 2012

Sidelined!

Remember what I had said last time about getting sidelined? Well, life still has a funny way of doing that to you.

Currently I am just getting over the worst January on record, medically. I became violently ill on Jan 9th and it just went downhill from there. A couple of surgeries later and I'm back on the mend. Unfortunately I am also dealing with a family member's decline. My grandmother doesn't have much time left, which means I have to spend a lot of time helping out my father.

All this aside, I am still working on R5.

Thanks to a good friend, I'm locating resin detail pieces. I know it's kind of like putting the cart before the horse, but given the turn-around time on some of these things I would rather start looking before I need them than sit around waiting.

More as I get to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment