Monday, July 16, 2012

Celebration VI

So, here I am, nearly a year and a half in from when I wanted to start this project and all I've managed to do is acquire the styrene, the pre-cut skins, and a proper restraining bolt. My health is much better than it was in January, and my ailing grandmother seems to be doing fine for now. Aside from my Sandtrooper armor, the only thing I have on my workbench for hobbies is this droid.

The last push in motivation was DroidCon - an awesome experience, to be sure! Next month is Celebration VI in Florida, and I hope to have the droid building fires lit once again. I need to take a ton of pictures and make some more connections when I get there.

I contacted a maker of R5 domes to put me on his list. Frankly, having someone else put that together perfectly is way better than me screwing it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment